Thursday, January 23, 2014

Maebe

This Is Maebe, the character I designed for TMI trivia, the best trivia game that never was.



Originally there were no plans to put a character into the game because our time frame for creating the game was very short, and no time was allotted to design a character.  We did try a few things but nothing that really stood out.  At one point I was asked to design a menu screen for the game.  I threw in one of the characters I had been working on previously, and made a few changes to her that I felt matched the look and feel of our game.  I think the biggest help were the green glasses which seemed to give her just what she needed.  I don't know if you can imagine her without them, but she's not quite the same.  Everybody loved it, and she became the host for our game.

As a side note, that guy in the middle with the Total Score...he's Batmanican...he works here too, and is an inspiration to us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment