Thursday, October 10, 2013

boarderlands 2 Maya poster sketch

I think of Boarderlands 2 as a casual first person shooter.  Genius!  You can't really loose and even if you are horrible at shooting stuff you will eventually level up far enough that you can pass it.  And then they have tricky ways f making you spend more money for shift codes and DLC.  And you can, of course, play it with your friends.  See everyone likes Candy Crush; just some people need it re-skinned with guns.

I would like to do one for all the characters, but I'm going to start with Maya since she is my favorite.  Her leveled up phase lock is intense.  You can temporarily lock down a character in a purple bubble that pulls nearby enemies towards it like a black hole,  and then lets off a huge explosion dealing corrosive fire damage.  Very cool!

So this will not be the final sketch.  There are some bugs I still need to work out, but this is pretty much the gist of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment