Thursday, June 30, 2011

RISK FACTIONS

I love Risk. And now I'm helping bring the game to facebook. On this video, all I did was the zombie hand at the very end...the coolest part right? Anyway, the game will be launching soon, and will have a ton more animation and art by me and the other talented artists at EA. You can check out our fan page at http://www.facebook.com/riskfactions

I've worked on a few different facebook games in the past. But this is by far the best. It will be a lot like Risk but with some new twists. You can play as different factions. We're going to start with the Human and Zombie factions, and then continue adding more. Each faction will have different special weapons that change your strategy and playing style. And the best part...you can play against your friends.


3 comments: