Thursday, July 17, 2008

Future Cowboy


Of course there will be cowboys in the future. We still have tons of em today. Based on my own statistical analysis, most cowboys today don't ride horses, they ride really big trucks. They still wear tight pants and a cowboy hat. Tight pants because Those old trucks with big lifts and bad shocks get bumpy off roads. They wear the hat because it looks cool. I'll admit it, I want to wear a cowboy hat. If I did I would wear it a bit sideways like John Wayne. And John Wayne was a real man; he just slapped girls around and kissed them whenever he wanted and they still liked him. Man, I wish it was like that today. But times have changed. Women used to want a guy that was strong and new how to sling a gun to protect her honor. Nowadays they just sling lawyers at you. Tough cowboys are not needed anymore. So "where have all the cowboys gone"--Mexico I think.

9 comments:

  1. As cool as your cowboy is, that vehicle design is SO rockin', Ron. I love the antique-ing of the paint job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Sweet ride and killer painting. I shall be able to paint like you when I grow up.
    And I also shall proceed to swing a lawyer at you. That sounds fun! *snort

    ReplyDelete
  3. This whole painting rocks. Love the concept love the shapes love the execution. Gotta get me a truck like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun, Ron.
    And, yes, most definitely to Mexico.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa, Ron, this is fantastic!!! Lets see some more well rendered illustrations! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know I would also have to agree with Jake that the car design is something spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is pretty darn cool. I want one of those trucks when they invent flying cars.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like it Ron!!! I think it's one of my favorite ones that you have done. I still think your work is amazing!!!! but don't go getting to hot headed.
    Brian says "cool car, Ron"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ron This is awesome!.

    You're getting really good at painting

    ReplyDelete