Sunday, April 06, 2008

Athena Comic Panels



I have been working a lot of freelance jobs lately to pay back all those student lones, and havn't had time to work on my comic book. This weekend has been a bit of a break, and I have time to put a few other projects on the side and get some of my favorite work done. Here are a couple panels to get you all excited about the eventual release of the Athena comic.
I made the images large too, incase you want to see all the messy detail that goes into these panels.

4 comments:

  1. These are NICELY composed, Ronald. Way to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, Ron!! I agree with Jake. These rock the socks of composition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really like the snakes, theyre stylized but beautifully read real "snake"! Great use of tones. it feels clean, like a marble statue of Pallas Athena herself, yo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for more to come out, Ron. Looks great.

    ReplyDelete