Monday, October 15, 2007

Jean-Luc Picard

My wife and I were trying to come up with names for upcoming child, and I proposed the name William Riker. My wife said that it sounded nice, and thats what we should name him. When she went to work, she works on the geek squad at Best Buy, you can imagine what all the nerds there thought—awesome. She didn't know the name was from Star Trek, but they all informed her. Despite her hatred for Star Trek she still likes the name. So I'm crossing fingers; I really want to nickname one of my kids number one.

I hope he doesn't get beat up in school...

4 comments:

  1. SO funny! This is great- Good luck on the number one label :) you may get away with the first name, but ...
    I can't wait to see your renders of the Dragon Kite. I totally envy that you're working on it (But that's just greedy me wanting to texture everything in the whole world...). you really deserve it! So much talent! Cheers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent Picard take! Nice drawings Ron!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Cool Ron. I really like it.
    Jon

    ReplyDelete
  4. its schweet man. i wanted to take that class...oi. once is all i get i guess

    ReplyDelete