Sunday, June 24, 2007

Samurai vs Ninja

We had a big debate in my gesture drawing class, so big that it ended up being our final project for the class. The debate was who would win in a fight between a Samurai and Ninja. Our drawings will be posted up on the wall this coming fall semester and people will be able to vote for which is better.

Through much research, from reliable sources on the internet, I found that most people prefer Ninja to Samurai. The reason for this, I believe, is the popularization of ninjas in America. When asking this question at work I was astonished to find people that had never even heard of a samurai. They voted ninja because it was familiar to them.

Through those same reliable sources on the internet, I found that samurai are superior to ninja, if you think otherwise please post why you think so. Or you can post reasons why Samurai are better.

6 comments:

  1. Pretty sweet man. I think the samurai has got this one in the bag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude really nice blog,great stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If one side were to win, society itself would fall apart. Samurais are the yin to the ninja's yang. Great picture man!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ron, this. is. awesome. I don't normally like blood, but the way you made it all outlined and trans is pretty cool. I finally go to linking you on my page- and I'm stumped as to why I didn't before. Hope your summer is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishful thinking.

    And pirates would defeat both easily.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for stopping by, dude.

    ReplyDelete