Monday, October 23, 2006

Goat Backgrounds




I thought I should post these now since I never have before. These backgrounds were made for a 2-D limited animation in a class I had last fall semester. The backgrounds were made of all PNG alpha channel layers so that we could move things around for all the different scenes (the rocks, clouds, everything, could be rearranged). I have to give Jed Henry http://jedart.blogspot.com/ a ton of credit for these. He constantly gave me critiques and input to make them look better. Thanks Jed.

I changed the colors a bit and added a few things for the different time frames in the film.

5 comments:

  1. these are really fantastic. Beautiful color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, these are so cool. you opened my eyes to a lot of deisgn possibilities here, Ron. Thank you for that influence!

    jed

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work....really great stuff here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice style and nice blog you have here man. like it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. really enjoy your work. tons of appeal. especially that apple. although, i wish i'd read that warning first.

    ReplyDelete